NY Goat Yoga began as a happy coincidence. Sharon, the owner of NY Goat Yoga was gifted two adorable baby goats for Easter of 2017, to expand the family on the farm. Our bouncing babies inspired the activity when they hopped all over the house, the barns and the tables outside. Their snuggles and adorable kisses made us get 3 more. Soon enough goat yoga was born on the farm. Our 2017 season was a blast and took the city and state by storm. Some of our favorite yogis include Tyra Banks and Action Bronson. We want to spread the joy! Come join us for the 2018 season at our two locations!
74 Ingraham Street, Brooklyn, NY 11237
336 Coye Brook Road, South New Berlin, NY 13843
- One Hour Class.
- 30 spots per class.
- Classes are held outdoors weather permitting.
- Classes are moved indoors in case of rain or extreme heat.
- Please bring your own mat or towel and water to drink.
- No refunds or make-up classes unless class is cancelled by us.
- We have indoor restrooms.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The yoga will be designed for beginners so do not be discouraged. Feel free to rest if you need to.
- Feel free to take Goat Selfies.
- Children are welcome, but they should be able to make it through an hour long yoga class - about 10 years old.
- TICKETS REQUIRED